Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remember me?





Hey... I have a blog again!

You might remember me from my adventures as Miss Vermont USA 2011 at  http://missvtusa2011.blogspot.com/.  I have since passed on the crown to the fabulous Jamie Dragon.  She had a priceless reaction to winning the crown, might I add.  So proud of you!



Since then, I have been learning the ropes of my new job as a nurse in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).  It is pretty intense there.  I love it!  I've also been making my way through a Master's program to become a Nurse Practitioner, which would give me the ability to prescribe medicine and diagnose disease.  I also moved back to New Hampshire shortly after Miss USA because I missed my family.  I grew up in NH and need to be home.  So here I am. 



For those of you who remember my Emma tragedy, I also have a new PUPPY I adopted from a high-kill shelter in Ohio after Miss USA- Jessie.



I also OFFICIALLY started up my fitness/nutrition coaching business.  The way I train is unique because it is affordable ($60/month), very personalized, empowering, and based on distance communication rather than me taking you to the gym for sessions (although I can do that too).  I can help you achieve your pageant or real-life fitness goals, no matter what they are.  I'm currently training people ages 16-55 from all around- VT, NH, NY, MA, and even TX!  I'm also the official fitness sponsor for Miss Vermont USA and Miss Vermont Teen USA.  Every client has a success story to share.
 Interested?  Let me know.  Fit2win@live.com or facebook me!



~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment